Tuesday, December 21, 2010

EMPTINESS

I sat on a rock
photo courtesy : Bharat vyas :D 
Quietly..very quietly
The next moment I 
Well, i just wasn't there
Either that or the opposite
I was everywhere
I dismissed the latter as foolish
But by the time my thought ended
I was back to my old self again.
Often this would repeat itself.
I felt as if i wasn't there,
Physically when i was.
And also psychologically empty.
Some said i was confused;
The more extravagant would say,
"I think you need a psychiatrist."
But i didn't believe either
I continued to live,
And these incidents became more frequent;
Infact i started enjoying them.
I didn't care what people said.
And anyway i'd rather be insane and unconditioned;
Than a narrow-minded mechanical thing!






p.s : this post and the one below actually originated while browsing through his photography [http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=781650120] awesome!

4 comments:

Nikhit said...

Very nicely framed! :) Liked this one! ;)

Er. said...

It says - "This content is currently unavailable!" for the facebook link. And the photo? Absolute something, it is! =)

yojitA said...

i guess there are some personalized settings then !! anyways thnk you :)

sandeep said...

well expressed ... esp.last 2 lines